CRAHYIT Jumble Answer
Welcome! Here you will find the answer to CRAHYIT Daily Jumble Answer! Daily Jumble is one of the most successful games on the web worldwide. Everyday the game is updated with challenging puzzles of which you can find answers to on our site! This daily jumble has 7 letters. You can find the answer below.
- n. - Love; universal benevolence; good will.
- n. - Liberality in judging of men and their actions; a disposition which inclines men to put the best construction on the words and actions of others.
- n. - Liberality to the poor and the suffering, to benevolent institutions, or to worthy causes; generosity.
- n. - Whatever is bestowed gratuitously on the needy or suffering for their relief; alms; any act of kindness.
- n. - A charitable institution, or a gift to create and support such an institution; as, Lady Margaret's charity.
- n. - Eleemosynary appointments [grants or devises] including relief of the poor or friendless, education, religious culture, and public institutions.
Anagrams of CRAHYITCHARITY
Other Jumbled words from November 20 2022
|This person got his first national exposure when he competed on “Star Search” in 1988.|