BLILE Jumble Answer
Welcome! Here you will find the answer to BLILE Daily Jumble Answer! Daily Jumble is one of the most successful games on the web worldwide. Everyday the game is updated with challenging puzzles of which you can find answers to on our site! This daily jumble has 5 letters. You can find the answer below.
- n. - A brief writing of any kind, esp. a declaration, bill, certificate, request, supplication, etc.
- n. - Any defamatory writing; a lampoon; a satire.
- n. - A malicious publication expressed either in print or in writing, or by pictures, effigies, or other signs, tending to expose another to public hatred, contempt, or ridicule. Such publication is indictable at common law.
- n. - The crime of issuing a malicious defamatory publication.
- n. - A written declaration or statement by the plaintiff of his cause of action, and of the relief he seeks.
- v. t. - To defame, or expose to public hatred, contempt, or ridicule, by a writing, picture, sign, etc.; to lampoon.
Other Jumbled words from March 09 2021
|To the impatient child, growing up and becoming an adult seemed like|