CATEKJ Jumble Answer
Welcome! Here you will find the answer to CATEKJ Daily Jumble Answer! Daily Jumble is one of the most successful games on the web worldwide. Everyday the game is updated with challenging puzzles of which you can find answers to on our site! This daily jumble has 6 letters. You can find the answer below.
- n. - A short upper garment, extending downward to the hips; a short coat without skirts.
- n. - An outer covering for anything, esp. a covering of some nonconducting material such as wood or felt, used to prevent radiation of heat, as from a steam boiler, cylinder, pipe, etc.
- n. - In ordnance, a strengthening band surrounding and reenforcing the tube in which the charge is fired.
- n. - A garment resembling a waistcoat lined with cork, to serve as a life preserver; -- called also cork jacket.
- v. t. - To put a jacket on; to furnish, as a boiler, with a jacket.
- v. t. - To thrash; to beat.
Anagrams of CATEKJJACKET
Other Jumbled words from January 26 2021
|When she had the feeling that she’d seen the movie before, she experienced|