EATORT Jumble Answer
Welcome! Here you will find the answer to EATORT Daily Jumble Answer! Daily Jumble is one of the most successful games on the web worldwide. Everyday the game is updated with challenging puzzles of which you can find answers to on our site! This daily jumble has 6 letters. You can find the answer below.
- a. - Having the parts spreading out like a wheel; wheel-shaped; as, a rotate spicule or scale; a rotate corolla, i.e., a monopetalous corolla with a flattish border, and no tube or a very short one.
- v. i. - To turn, as a wheel, round an axis; to revolve.
- v. i. - To perform any act, function, or operation in turn, to hold office in turn; as, to rotate in office.
- v. i. - To cause to turn round or revolve, as a wheel around an axle.
- v. i. - To cause to succeed in turn; esp., to cause to succeed some one, or to be succeeded by some one, in office.
Anagrams of EATORTROTATE
Other Jumbled words from February 20 2021
|When his sister took his baseball glove without permission, he asked her to|
|This person’s first TV appearance was in a 1997 bank commercial.|