EPPPRE Jumble Answer
Welcome! Here you will find the answer to EPPPRE Daily Jumble Answer! Daily Jumble is one of the most successful games on the web worldwide. Everyday the game is updated with challenging puzzles of which you can find answers to on our site! This daily jumble has 6 letters. You can find the answer below.
- n. - A well-known, pungently aromatic condiment, the dried berry, either whole or powdered, of the Piper nigrum.
- n. - The plant which yields pepper, an East Indian woody climber (Piper nigrum), with ovate leaves and apetalous flowers in spikes opposite the leaves. The berries are red when ripe. Also, by extension, any one of the several hundred species of the genus Piper, widely dispersed throughout the tropical and subtropical regions of the earth.
- n. - Any plant of the genus Capsicum, and its fruit; red pepper; as, the bell pepper.
- v. t. - To sprinkle or season with pepper.
- v. t. - Figuratively: To shower shot or other missiles, or blows, upon; to pelt; to fill with shot, or cover with bruises or wounds.
- v. i. - To fire numerous shots (at).
Anagrams of EPPPREPEPPER
Other Jumbled words from August 14 2019
|Owners not cleaning up after their dogs was her|