FAXIF Jumble Answer
Welcome! Here you will find the answer to FAXIF Daily Jumble Answer! Daily Jumble is one of the most successful games on the web worldwide. Everyday the game is updated with challenging puzzles of which you can find answers to on our site! This daily jumble has 5 letters. You can find the answer below.
- v. t. - To subjoin, annex, or add at the close or end; to append to; to fix to any part of; as, to affix a syllable to a word; to affix a seal to an instrument; to affix one's name to a writing.
- v. t. - To fix or fasten in any way; to attach physically.
- v. t. - To attach, unite, or connect with; as, names affixed to ideas, or ideas affixed to things; to affix a stigma to a person; to affix ridicule or blame to any one.
- v. t. - To fix or fasten figuratively; -- with on or upon; as, eyes affixed upon the ground.
- n. - That which is affixed; an appendage; esp. one or more letters or syllables added at the end of a word; a suffix; a postfix.
Anagrams of FAXIFAFFIX
Other Jumbled words from May 05 2021
|They each ate a large meal at the all-you-caneat buffet and were leaving|