GITID Jumble Answer
Welcome! Here you will find the answer to GITID Daily Jumble Answer! Daily Jumble is one of the most successful games on the web worldwide. Everyday the game is updated with challenging puzzles of which you can find answers to on our site! This daily jumble has 5 letters. You can find the answer below.
- n. - One of the terminal divisions of a limb appendage; a finger or toe.
- n. - A finger's breadth, commonly estimated to be three fourths of an inch.
- n. - One of the ten figures or symbols, 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, by which all numbers are expressed; -- so called because of the use of the fingers in counting and computing.
- n. - One twelfth part of the diameter of the sun or moon; -- a term used to express the quantity of an eclipse; as, an eclipse of eight digits is one which hides two thirds of the diameter of the disk.
- v. t. - To point at or out with the finger.
Anagrams of GITIDDIGIT
Other Jumbled words from September 13 2021
|She made her own sweet pickle condiments, and her customers|