GLUTLE Jumble Answer
Welcome! Here you will find the answer to GLUTLE Daily Jumble Answer! Daily Jumble is one of the most successful games on the web worldwide. Everyday the game is updated with challenging puzzles of which you can find answers to on our site! This daily jumble has 6 letters. You can find the answer below.
- n. - The tube by which food and drink are carried from the pharynx to the stomach; the esophagus.
- n. - Something shaped like the food passage, or performing similar functions
- n. - A channel for water.
- n. - A preparatory cut or channel in excavations, of sufficient width for the passage of earth wagons.
- n. - A concave cut made in the teeth of some saw blades.
Anagrams of GLUTLEGULLET
Other Jumbled words from May 05 2021
|They each ate a large meal at the all-you-caneat buffet and were leaving|