IAGGZZ Jumble Answer
Welcome! Here you will find the answer to IAGGZZ Daily Jumble Answer! Daily Jumble is one of the most successful games on the web worldwide. Everyday the game is updated with challenging puzzles of which you can find answers to on our site! This daily jumble has 6 letters. You can find the answer below.
- n. - Something that has short turns or angles.
- n. - A molding running in a zigzag line; a chevron, or series of chevrons. See Illust. of Chevron, 3.
- n. - See Boyau.
- a. - Having short, sharp turns; running this way and that in an onward course.
- v. t. - To form with short turns.
- v. i. - To move in a zigzag manner; also, to have a zigzag shape.
Anagrams of IAGGZZZIGZAG
Other Jumbled words from February 22 2021
|After helping her dad install the floor joists, she was|