MLEUP Jumble Answer
Welcome! Here you will find the answer to MLEUP Daily Jumble Answer! Daily Jumble is one of the most successful games on the web worldwide. Everyday the game is updated with challenging puzzles of which you can find answers to on our site! This daily jumble has 5 letters. You can find the answer below.
- v. - A feather; esp., a soft, downy feather, or a long, conspicuous, or handsome feather.
- v. - An ornamental tuft of feathers.
- v. - A feather, or group of feathers, worn as an ornament; a waving ornament of hair, or other material resembling feathers.
- v. - A token of honor or prowess; that on which one prides himself; a prize or reward.
- v. - A large and flexible panicle of inflorescence resembling a feather, such as is seen in certain large ornamental grasses.
- v. t. - To pick and adjust the plumes or feathers of; to dress or prink.
Anagrams of MLEUPPLUME
Other Jumbled words from May 05 2021
|They each ate a large meal at the all-you-caneat buffet and were leaving|