MMEBLU Jumble Answer
Welcome! Here you will find the answer to MMEBLU Daily Jumble Answer! Daily Jumble is one of the most successful games on the web worldwide. Everyday the game is updated with challenging puzzles of which you can find answers to on our site! This daily jumble has 6 letters. You can find the answer below.
- v. - To speak with the lips partly closed, so as to render the sounds inarticulate and imperfect; to utter words in a grumbling indistinct manner, indicating discontent or displeasure; to mutter.
- v. - To chew something gently with closed lips.
- v. t. - To utter with a low, inarticulate voice.
- v. t. - To chew or bite gently, as one without teeth.
- v. t. - To suppress, or utter imperfectly.
Anagrams of MMEBLUMUMBLE
Other Jumbled words from February 22 2021
|After helping her dad install the floor joists, she was|