NLJEIG Jumble Answer
Welcome! Here you will find the answer to NLJEIG Daily Jumble Answer! Daily Jumble is one of the most successful games on the web worldwide. Everyday the game is updated with challenging puzzles of which you can find answers to on our site! This daily jumble has 6 letters. You can find the answer below.
- v. i. - To sound with a fine, sharp, rattling, clinking, or tinkling sound; as, sleigh bells jingle.
- v. i. - To rhyme or sound with a jingling effect.
- v. t. - To cause to give a sharp metallic sound as a little bell, or as coins shaken together; to tinkle.
- n. - A rattling, clinking, or tinkling sound, as of little bells or pieces of metal.
- n. - That which makes a jingling sound, as a rattle.
- n. - A correspondence of sound in rhymes, especially when the verse has little merit; hence, the verse itself.
Anagrams of NLJEIGJINGLE
Other Jumbled words from May 09 2021
|This actor, who was born in Flat Creek, Mo., got his big break when he landed a role on a show set in Florida.|