NOPER Jumble Answer
Welcome! Here you will find the answer to NOPER Daily Jumble Answer! Daily Jumble is one of the most successful games on the web worldwide. Everyday the game is updated with challenging puzzles of which you can find answers to on our site! This daily jumble has 5 letters. You can find the answer below.
- a. - Bending forward; inclined; not erect.
- a. - Prostrate; flat; esp., lying with the face down; -- opposed to supine.
- a. - Headlong; running downward or headlong.
- a. - Sloping, with reference to a line or surface; declivous; inclined; not level.
- a. - Inclined; propense; disposed; -- applied to the mind or affections, usually in an ill sense. Followed by to.
Anagrams of NOPERPRONE
Other Jumbled words from January 27 2020
|He wrote a letter to his old fishing buddy because he wanted to|