NRUKT Jumble Answer
Welcome! Here you will find the answer to NRUKT Daily Jumble Answer! Daily Jumble is one of the most successful games on the web worldwide. Everyday the game is updated with challenging puzzles of which you can find answers to on our site! This daily jumble has 5 letters. You can find the answer below.
- n. - The stem, or body, of a tree, apart from its limbs and roots; the main stem, without the branches; stock; stalk.
- n. - The body of an animal, apart from the head and limbs.
- n. - The main body of anything; as, the trunk of a vein or of an artery, as distinct from the branches.
- n. - That part of a pilaster which is between the base and the capital, corresponding to the shaft of a column.
- n. - That segment of the body of an insect which is between the head and abdomen, and bears the wings and legs; the thorax; the truncus.
- n. - The proboscis of an elephant.
Anagrams of NRUKTTRUNK
Other Jumbled words from October 19 2020
|The interrupting ram was being rude. They didn’t appreciate him|