RAPPE Jumble Answer
Welcome! Here you will find the answer to RAPPE Daily Jumble Answer! Daily Jumble is one of the most successful games on the web worldwide. Everyday the game is updated with challenging puzzles of which you can find answers to on our site! This daily jumble has 5 letters. You can find the answer below.
- n. - A substance in the form of thin sheets or leaves intended to be written or printed on, or to be used in wrapping. It is made of rags, straw, bark, wood, or other fibrous material, which is first reduced to pulp, then molded, pressed, and dried.
- n. - A sheet, leaf, or piece of such substance.
- n. - A printed or written instrument; a document, essay, or the like; a writing; as, a paper read before a scientific society.
- n. - A printed sheet appearing periodically; a newspaper; a journal; as, a daily paper.
- n. - Negotiable evidences of indebtedness; notes; bills of exchange, and the like; as, the bank holds a large amount of his paper.
- n. - Decorated hangings or coverings for walls, made of paper. See Paper hangings, below.
Anagrams of RAPPEPAPER
Other Jumbled words from June 21 2020
|A winning hand often means this —|
|This actor, who was born in Boston in 1931, made guest appearances on “Gunsmoke,” “Bonanza,” “Dragnet” and “Rawhide.”|