SORPEN Jumble Answer
Welcome! Here you will find the answer to SORPEN Daily Jumble Answer! Daily Jumble is one of the most successful games on the web worldwide. Everyday the game is updated with challenging puzzles of which you can find answers to on our site! This daily jumble has 6 letters. You can find the answer below.
- n. - A character or part, as in a play; a specific kind or manifestation of individual character, whether in real life, or in literary or dramatic representation; an assumed character.
- n. - The bodily form of a human being; body; outward appearance; as, of comely person.
- n. - A living, self-conscious being, as distinct from an animal or a thing; a moral agent; a human being; a man, woman, or child.
- n. - A human being spoken of indefinitely; one; a man; as, any person present.
- n. - A parson; the parish priest.
- n. - Among Trinitarians, one of the three subdivisions of the Godhead (the Father, the Son, and the Holy Ghost); an hypostasis.
Anagrams of SORPENPERSON
Other Jumbled words from May 09 2021
|This actor, who was born in Flat Creek, Mo., got his big break when he landed a role on a show set in Florida.|