SWEASE Jumble Answer
Welcome! Here you will find the answer to SWEASE Daily Jumble Answer! Daily Jumble is one of the most successful games on the web worldwide. Everyday the game is updated with challenging puzzles of which you can find answers to on our site! This daily jumble has 6 letters. You can find the answer below.
- n. - A play among children in which they are seated upon the opposite ends of a plank which is balanced in the middle, and move alternately up and down.
- n. - A plank or board adjusted for this play.
- n. - A vibratory or reciprocating motion.
- n. - Same as Crossruff.
- v. i. - To move with a reciprocating motion; to move backward and forward, or upward and downward.
- v. t. - To cause to move backward and forward in seesaw fashion.
Anagrams of SWEASESEESAW
Other Jumbled words from May 03 2021
|He’d been in charge at the staircase company for years until he decided to|