TGEHNL Jumble Answer
Welcome! Here you will find the answer to TGEHNL Daily Jumble Answer! Daily Jumble is one of the most successful games on the web worldwide. Everyday the game is updated with challenging puzzles of which you can find answers to on our site! This daily jumble has 6 letters. You can find the answer below.
- a. - The longest, or longer, dimension of any object, in distinction from breadth or width; extent of anything from end to end; the longest line which can be drawn through a body, parallel to its sides; as, the length of a church, or of a ship; the length of a rope or line.
- a. - A portion of space or of time considered as measured by its length; -- often in the plural.
- a. - The quality or state of being long, in space or time; extent; duration; as, some sea birds are remarkable for the length of their wings; he was tired by the length of the sermon, and the length of his walk.
- a. - A single piece or subdivision of a series, or of a number of long pieces which may be connected together; as, a length of pipe; a length of fence.
- a. - Detail or amplification; unfolding; continuance as, to pursue a subject to a great length.
- a. - Distance.
Anagrams of TGEHNLLENGTH
Other Jumbled words from September 13 2021
|She made her own sweet pickle condiments, and her customers|