TGRUET Jumble Answer
Welcome! Here you will find the answer to TGRUET Daily Jumble Answer! Daily Jumble is one of the most successful games on the web worldwide. Everyday the game is updated with challenging puzzles of which you can find answers to on our site! This daily jumble has 6 letters. You can find the answer below.
- n. - A channel at the eaves of a roof for conveying away the rain; an eaves channel; an eaves trough.
- n. - A small channel at the roadside or elsewhere, to lead off surface water.
- n. - Any narrow channel or groove; as, a gutter formed by erosion in the vent of a gun from repeated firing.
- v. t. - To cut or form into small longitudinal hollows; to channel.
- v. t. - To supply with a gutter or gutters.
- v. i. - To become channeled, as a candle when the flame flares in the wind.
Anagrams of TGRUETGUTTER
Other Jumbled words from March 09 2021
|To the impatient child, growing up and becoming an adult seemed like|