TOMOFCR Jumble Answer
Welcome! Here you will find the answer to TOMOFCR Daily Jumble Answer! Daily Jumble is one of the most successful games on the web worldwide. Everyday the game is updated with challenging puzzles of which you can find answers to on our site! This daily jumble has 7 letters. You can find the answer below.
- v. t. - To make strong; to invigorate; to fortify; to corroborate.
- v. t. - To assist or help; to aid.
- v. t. - To impart strength and hope to; to encourage; to relieve; to console; to cheer.
- n. - Assistance; relief; support.
- n. - Encouragement; solace; consolation in trouble; also, that which affords consolation.
- n. - A state of quiet enjoyment; freedom from pain, want, or anxiety; also, whatever contributes to such a condition.
Anagrams of TOMOFCRCOMFORT
Other Jumbled words from June 21 2020
|A winning hand often means this —|
|This actor, who was born in Boston in 1931, made guest appearances on “Gunsmoke,” “Bonanza,” “Dragnet” and “Rawhide.”|