TRAEHG Jumble Answer
Welcome! Here you will find the answer to TRAEHG Daily Jumble Answer! Daily Jumble is one of the most successful games on the web worldwide. Everyday the game is updated with challenging puzzles of which you can find answers to on our site! This daily jumble has 6 letters. You can find the answer below.
- v. t. - To bring together; to collect, as a number of separate things, into one place, or into one aggregate body; to assemble; to muster; to congregate.
- v. t. - To pick out and bring together from among what is of less value; to collect, as a harvest; to harvest; to cull; to pick off; to pluck.
- v. t. - To accumulate by collecting and saving little by little; to amass; to gain; to heap up.
- v. t. - To bring closely together the parts or particles of; to contract; to compress; to bring together in folds or plaits, as a garment; also, to draw together, as a piece of cloth by a thread; to pucker; to plait; as, to gather a ruffle.
- v. t. - To derive, or deduce, as an inference; to collect, as a conclusion, from circumstances that suggest, or arguments that prove; to infer; to conclude.
- v. t. - To gain; to win.
Anagrams of TRAEHGGATHER
Other Jumbled words from February 20 2021
|When his sister took his baseball glove without permission, he asked her to|
|This person’s first TV appearance was in a 1997 bank commercial.|