VILRED Jumble Answer
Welcome! Here you will find the answer to VILRED Daily Jumble Answer! Daily Jumble is one of the most successful games on the web worldwide. Everyday the game is updated with challenging puzzles of which you can find answers to on our site! This daily jumble has 6 letters. You can find the answer below.
- v. i. - To slaver; to let spittle drop or flow from the mouth, like a child, idiot, or dotard.
- v. i. - To be weak or foolish; to dote; as, a driveling hero; driveling love.
- n. - Slaver; saliva flowing from the mouth.
- n. - Inarticulate or unmeaning utterance; foolish talk; babble.
- n. - A driveler; a fool; an idiot.
- n. - A servant; a drudge.
Anagrams of VILREDDRIVEL
Other Jumbled words from May 05 2021
|They each ate a large meal at the all-you-caneat buffet and were leaving|