VORMEE Jumble Answer
Welcome! Here you will find the answer to VORMEE Daily Jumble Answer! Daily Jumble is one of the most successful games on the web worldwide. Everyday the game is updated with challenging puzzles of which you can find answers to on our site! This daily jumble has 6 letters. You can find the answer below.
- v. t. - To move away from the position occupied; to cause to change place; to displace; as, to remove a building.
- v. t. - To cause to leave a person or thing; to cause to cease to be; to take away; hence, to banish; to destroy; to put an end to; to kill; as, to remove a disease.
- v. t. - To dismiss or discharge from office; as, the President removed many postmasters.
- v. i. - To change place in any manner, or to make a change in place; to move or go from one residence, position, or place to another.
- n. - The act of removing; a removal.
- n. - The transfer of one's business, or of one's domestic belongings, from one location or dwelling house to another; -- in the United States usually called a move.
Anagrams of VORMEEREMOVE
Other Jumbled words from September 13 2021
|She made her own sweet pickle condiments, and her customers|