CATJKE Jumble Answer
Welcome! Here you will find the answer to CATJKE Daily Jumble Answer! Daily Jumble is one of the most successful games on the web worldwide. Everyday the game is updated with challenging puzzles of which you can find answers to on our site! This daily jumble has 6 letters. You can find the answer below.
- n. - A short upper garment, extending downward to the hips; a short coat without skirts.
- n. - An outer covering for anything, esp. a covering of some nonconducting material such as wood or felt, used to prevent radiation of heat, as from a steam boiler, cylinder, pipe, etc.
- n. - In ordnance, a strengthening band surrounding and reenforcing the tube in which the charge is fired.
- n. - A garment resembling a waistcoat lined with cork, to serve as a life preserver; -- called also cork jacket.
- v. t. - To put a jacket on; to furnish, as a boiler, with a jacket.
- v. t. - To thrash; to beat.
The word JACKET is a 6 letter word that has 2 syllable. The syllable division for JACKET is: jack-et
Anagrams of CATJKEJACKET
Other Jumbled words from February 05 2023
|In 1981, at the age of 12, this actor made his TV debut as James Cooper Ingalls on “Little House on the Prairie.”|