COANRME Jumble Answer
Welcome! Here you will find the answer to COANRME Daily Jumble Answer! Daily Jumble is one of the most successful games on the web worldwide. Everyday the game is updated with challenging puzzles of which you can find answers to on our site! This daily jumble has 7 letters. You can find the answer below.
- n. - A species of fictitious writing, originally composed in meter in the Romance dialects, and afterward in prose, such as the tales of the court of Arthur, and of Amadis of Gaul; hence, any fictitious and wonderful tale; a sort of novel, especially one which treats of surprising adventures usually befalling a hero or a heroine; a tale of extravagant adventures, of love, and the like.
- n. - An adventure, or series of extraordinary events, resembling those narrated in romances; as, his courtship, or his life, was a romance.
- n. - A dreamy, imaginative habit of mind; a disposition to ignore what is real; as, a girl full of romance.
- n. - The languages, or rather the several dialects, which were originally forms of popular or vulgar Latin, and have now developed into Italian. Spanish, French, etc. (called the Romanic languages).
- n. - A short lyric tale set to music; a song or short instrumental piece in ballad style; a romanza.
- a. - Of or pertaining to the language or dialects known as Romance.
The word ROMANCE is a 7 letter word that has 2 syllable. The syllable division for ROMANCE is: ro-mance
Other Jumbled words from February 05 2023
|In 1981, at the age of 12, this actor made his TV debut as James Cooper Ingalls on “Little House on the Prairie.”|