CRFAS Jumble Answer
Welcome! Here you will find the answer to CRFAS Daily Jumble Answer! Daily Jumble is one of the most successful games on the web worldwide. Everyday the game is updated with challenging puzzles of which you can find answers to on our site! This daily jumble has 5 letters. You can find the answer below.
- n. - A cormorant.
- n. - An article of dress of a light and decorative character, worn loosely over the shoulders or about the neck or the waist; a light shawl or handkerchief for the neck; also, a cravat; a neckcloth.
- v. t. - To throw on loosely; to put on like a scarf.
- v. t. - To dress with a scarf, or as with a scarf; to cover with a loose wrapping.
- v. t. - To form a scarf on the end or edge of, as for a joint in timber, metal rods, etc.
- v. t. - To unite, as two pieces of timber or metal, by a scarf joint.
Anagrams of CRFASSCARF
Other Jumbled words from December 09 2022
|When they found money hidden in their basement, it was a —|