GUEOHN Jumble Answer
Welcome! Here you will find the answer to GUEOHN Daily Jumble Answer! Daily Jumble is one of the most successful games on the web worldwide. Everyday the game is updated with challenging puzzles of which you can find answers to on our site! This daily jumble has 6 letters. You can find the answer below.
- a. - Satisfying desire; giving content; adequate to meet the want; sufficient; -- usually, and more elegantly, following the noun to which it belongs.
- adv. - In a degree or quantity that satisfies; to satisfaction; sufficiently.
- adv. - Fully; quite; -- used to express slight augmentation of the positive degree, and sometimes equivalent to very; as, he is ready enough to embrace the offer.
- adv. - In a tolerable degree; -- used to express mere acceptableness or acquiescence, and implying a degree or quantity rather less than is desired; as, the song was well enough.
- n. - A sufficiency; a quantity which satisfies desire, is adequate to the want, or is equal to the power or ability; as, he had enough to do take care of himself.
- interj. - An exclamation denoting sufficiency, being a shortened form of it is enough.
The word ENOUGH is a 6 letter word that has 2 syllable. The syllable division for ENOUGH is: e-nough
Anagrams of GUEOHNENOUGH
Other Jumbled words from February 06 2023
|When he started eating better and exercising to lose pounds, she said —|