GUHLA Jumble Answer
Welcome! Here you will find the answer to GUHLA Daily Jumble Answer! Daily Jumble is one of the most successful games on the web worldwide. Everyday the game is updated with challenging puzzles of which you can find answers to on our site! This daily jumble has 5 letters. You can find the answer below.
- v. i. - To show mirth, satisfaction, or derision, by peculiar movement of the muscles of the face, particularly of the mouth, causing a lighting up of the face and eyes, and usually accompanied by the emission of explosive or chuckling sounds from the chest and throat; to indulge in laughter.
- v. i. - Fig.: To be or appear gay, cheerful, pleasant, mirthful, lively, or brilliant; to sparkle; to sport.
- v. t. - To affect or influence by means of laughter or ridicule.
- v. t. - To express by, or utter with, laughter; -- with out.
- n. - An expression of mirth peculiar to the human species; the sound heard in laughing; laughter. See Laugh, v. i.
Anagrams of GUHLALAUGH
Other Jumbled words from November 25 2022
|Bob Dylan was able to write more than 600 songs because he was —|