LOIPWL Jumble Answer
Welcome! Here you will find the answer to LOIPWL Daily Jumble Answer! Daily Jumble is one of the most successful games on the web worldwide. Everyday the game is updated with challenging puzzles of which you can find answers to on our site! This daily jumble has 6 letters. You can find the answer below.
- n. - Anything used to support the head of a person when reposing; especially, a sack or case filled with feathers, down, hair, or other soft material.
- n. - A piece of metal or wood, forming a support to equalize pressure; a brass; a pillow block.
- n. - A block under the inner end of a bowsprit.
- n. - A kind of plain, coarse fustian.
- v. t. - To rest or lay upon, or as upon, a pillow; to support; as, to pillow the head.
The word PILLOW is a 6 letter word that has 2 syllable. The syllable division for PILLOW is: pil-low
Anagrams of LOIPWLPILLOW
Other Jumbled words from November 24 2022
|They served a fantastic Thanksgiving turkey that was about to be —|