LORTUBE Jumble Answer
Welcome! Here you will find the answer to LORTUBE Daily Jumble Answer! Daily Jumble is one of the most successful games on the web worldwide. Everyday the game is updated with challenging puzzles of which you can find answers to on our site! This daily jumble has 7 letters. You can find the answer below.
- v. t. - To put into confused motion; to disturb; to agitate.
- v. t. - To disturb; to perplex; to afflict; to distress; to grieve; to fret; to annoy; to vex.
- v. t. - To give occasion for labor to; -- used in polite phraseology; as, I will not trouble you to deliver the letter.
- a. - Troubled; dark; gloomy.
- v. t. - The state of being troubled; disturbance; agitation; uneasiness; vexation; calamity.
- v. t. - That which gives disturbance, annoyance, or vexation; that which afflicts.
Anagrams of LORTUBETROUBLE
Other Jumbled words from November 13 2022
|This actress got her start on a “Who’s the Boss?” spinoff called “Living Dolls.”|