MRHEAM Jumble Answer
Welcome! Here you will find the answer to MRHEAM Daily Jumble Answer! Daily Jumble is one of the most successful games on the web worldwide. Everyday the game is updated with challenging puzzles of which you can find answers to on our site! This daily jumble has 6 letters. You can find the answer below.
- n. - An instrument for driving nails, beating metals, and the like, consisting of a head, usually of steel or iron, fixed crosswise to a handle.
- n. - Something which in firm or action resembles the common hammer
- n. - That part of a clock which strikes upon the bell to indicate the hour.
- n. - The padded mallet of a piano, which strikes the wires, to produce the tones.
- n. - The malleus.
- n. - That part of a gunlock which strikes the percussion cap, or firing pin; the cock; formerly, however, a piece of steel covering the pan of a flintlock musket and struck by the flint of the cock to ignite the priming.
Anagrams of MRHEAMHAMMER
Other Jumbled words from November 13 2022
|This actress got her start on a “Who’s the Boss?” spinoff called “Living Dolls.”|