RDIGN Jumble Answer
Welcome! Here you will find the answer to RDIGN Daily Jumble Answer! Daily Jumble is one of the most successful games on the web worldwide. Everyday the game is updated with challenging puzzles of which you can find answers to on our site! This daily jumble has 5 letters. You can find the answer below.
- v. t. - To reduce to powder by friction, as in a mill, or with the teeth; to crush into small fragments; to produce as by the action of millstones.
- v. t. - To wear down, polish, or sharpen, by friction; to make smooth, sharp, or pointed; to whet, as a knife or drill; to rub against one another, as teeth, etc.
- v. t. - To oppress by severe exactions; to harass.
- v. t. - To study hard for examination.
- v. i. - To perform the operation of grinding something; to turn the millstones.
- v. i. - To become ground or pulverized by friction; as, this corn grinds well.
The word GRIND is a 5 letter word that has 1 syllable. The syllable division for GRIND is: grind
Anagrams of RDIGNGRIND
Other Jumbled words from February 06 2023
|When he started eating better and exercising to lose pounds, she said —|