THHIC Jumble Answer
Welcome! Here you will find the answer to THHIC Daily Jumble Answer! Daily Jumble is one of the most successful games on the web worldwide. Everyday the game is updated with challenging puzzles of which you can find answers to on our site! This daily jumble has 5 letters. You can find the answer below.
- v. t. - To become entangled or caught; to be linked or yoked; to unite; to cling.
- v. t. - To move interruptedly or with halts, jerks, or steps; -- said of something obstructed or impeded.
- v. t. - To hit the legs together in going, as horses; to interfere.
- v. t. - To hook; to catch or fasten as by a hook or a knot; to make fast, unite, or yoke; as, to hitch a horse, or a halter.
- v. t. - To move with hitches; as, he hitched his chair nearer.
- n. - A catch; anything that holds, as a hook; an impediment; an obstacle; an entanglement.
Anagrams of THHICHITCH
Other Jumbled words from July 27 2019
|They hired an expert oil driller who|