ABNERR Jumble Answer
Welcome! Here you will find the answer to ABNERR Daily Jumble Answer! Daily Jumble is one of the most successful games on the web worldwide. Everyday the game is updated with challenging puzzles of which you can find answers to on our site! This daily jumble has 6 letters. You can find the answer below.
- a. - Incapable of producing offspring; producing no young; sterile; -- said of women and female animals.
- a. - Not producing vegetation, or useful vegetation; /rile.
- a. - Unproductive; fruitless; unprofitable; empty.
- a. - Mentally dull; stupid.
- n. - A tract of barren land.
- n. - Elevated lands or plains on which grow small trees, but not timber; as, pine barrens; oak barrens. They are not necessarily sterile, and are often fertile.
Anagrams of ABNERRBARREN
Other Jumbled words from February 24 2021
|When the I, V, X and L went for a hike together, they were|