ADLPED Jumble Answer
Welcome! Here you will find the answer to ADLPED Daily Jumble Answer! Daily Jumble is one of the most successful games on the web worldwide. Everyday the game is updated with challenging puzzles of which you can find answers to on our site! This daily jumble has 6 letters. You can find the answer below.
- v. i. - To use the hands or fingers in toying; to make caressing strokes.
- v. i. - To dabble in water with hands or feet; to use a paddle, or something which serves as a paddle, in swimming, in paddling a boat, etc.
- v. t. - To pat or stroke amorously, or gently.
- v. t. - To propel with, or as with, a paddle or paddles.
- v. t. - To pad; to tread upon; to trample.
- v. i. - An implement with a broad blade, which is used without a fixed fulcrum in propelling and steering canoes and boats.
Anagrams of ADLPEDPADDLE
Other Jumbled words from July 22 2019
|The washed-up coffee grower was a|