ATEML Jumble Answer
Welcome! Here you will find the answer to ATEML Daily Jumble Answer! Daily Jumble is one of the most successful games on the web worldwide. Everyday the game is updated with challenging puzzles of which you can find answers to on our site! This daily jumble has 5 letters. You can find the answer below.
- n. - An elementary substance, as sodium, calcium, or copper, whose oxide or hydroxide has basic rather than acid properties, as contrasted with the nonmetals, or metalloids. No sharp line can be drawn between the metals and nonmetals, and certain elements partake of both acid and basic qualities, as chromium, manganese, bismuth, etc.
- n. - Ore from which a metal is derived; -- so called by miners.
- n. - A mine from which ores are taken.
- n. - The substance of which anything is made; material; hence, constitutional disposition; character; temper.
- n. - Courage; spirit; mettle. See Mettle.
- n. - The broken stone used in macadamizing roads and ballasting railroads.
Anagrams of ATEMLMETAL
Other Jumbled words from February 24 2021
|When the I, V, X and L went for a hike together, they were|