ATTORE Jumble Answer
Welcome! Here you will find the answer to ATTORE Daily Jumble Answer! Daily Jumble is one of the most successful games on the web worldwide. Everyday the game is updated with challenging puzzles of which you can find answers to on our site! This daily jumble has 6 letters. You can find the answer below.
- a. - Having the parts spreading out like a wheel; wheel-shaped; as, a rotate spicule or scale; a rotate corolla, i.e., a monopetalous corolla with a flattish border, and no tube or a very short one.
- v. i. - To turn, as a wheel, round an axis; to revolve.
- v. i. - To perform any act, function, or operation in turn, to hold office in turn; as, to rotate in office.
- v. i. - To cause to turn round or revolve, as a wheel around an axle.
- v. i. - To cause to succeed in turn; esp., to cause to succeed some one, or to be succeeded by some one, in office.
Anagrams of ATTOREROTATE
Other Jumbled words from July 26 2020
|A guitarist can do this to an off key singer —|
|This actor was offered the lead role in “American Gigolo,” but turned it down be- cause of its content.|