BELVAR Jumble Answer
Welcome! Here you will find the answer to BELVAR Daily Jumble Answer! Daily Jumble is one of the most successful games on the web worldwide. Everyday the game is updated with challenging puzzles of which you can find answers to on our site! This daily jumble has 6 letters. You can find the answer below.
- a. - Expressed in words, whether spoken or written, but commonly in spoken words; hence, spoken; oral; not written; as, a verbal contract; verbal testimony.
- a. - Consisting in, or having to do with, words only; dealing with words rather than with the ideas intended to be conveyed; as, a verbal critic; a verbal change.
- a. - Having word answering to word; word for word; literal; as, a verbal translation.
- a. - Abounding with words; verbose.
- a. - Of or pertaining to a verb; as, a verbal group; derived directly from a verb; as, a verbal noun; used in forming verbs; as, a verbal prefix.
- n. - A noun derived from a verb.
Anagrams of BELVARVERBAL
Other Jumbled words from December 26 2019
|The horse that won lots of money for his owners was a thorough|