BFCAIR Jumble Answer
Welcome! Here you will find the answer to BFCAIR Daily Jumble Answer! Daily Jumble is one of the most successful games on the web worldwide. Everyday the game is updated with challenging puzzles of which you can find answers to on our site! This daily jumble has 6 letters. You can find the answer below.
- n. - The structure of anything; the manner in which the parts of a thing are united; workmanship; texture; make; as cloth of a beautiful fabric.
- n. - That which is fabricated
- n. - Framework; structure; edifice; building.
- n. - Cloth of any kind that is woven or knit from fibers, either vegetable or animal; manufactured cloth; as, silks or other fabrics.
- n. - The act of constructing; construction.
- n. - Any system or structure consisting of connected parts; as, the fabric of the universe.
Anagrams of BFCAIRFABRIC
Other Jumbled words from January 17 2021
|By drinking spoiled milk she turned the TV jingle into this —|
|The first version of this debuted in 1976.|