BPHIOS Jumble Answer
Welcome! Here you will find the answer to BPHIOS Daily Jumble Answer! Daily Jumble is one of the most successful games on the web worldwide. Everyday the game is updated with challenging puzzles of which you can find answers to on our site! This daily jumble has 6 letters. You can find the answer below.
- n. - A spiritual overseer, superintendent, or director.
- n. - In the Roman Catholic, Greek, and Anglican or Protestant Episcopal churches, one ordained to the highest order of the ministry, superior to the priesthood, and generally claiming to be a successor of the Apostles. The bishop is usually the spiritual head or ruler of a diocese, bishopric, or see.
- n. - In the Methodist Episcopal and some other churches, one of the highest church officers or superintendents.
- n. - A piece used in the game of chess, bearing a representation of a bishop's miter; -- formerly called archer.
- n. - A beverage, being a mixture of wine, oranges or lemons, and sugar.
- n. - An old name for a woman's bustle.
Anagrams of BPHIOSBISHOP
Other Jumbled words from February 10 2020
|When Henry Ford wanted to talk to his workers, he’d have them|