BPMUL Jumble Answer
Welcome! Here you will find the answer to BPMUL Daily Jumble Answer! Daily Jumble is one of the most successful games on the web worldwide. Everyday the game is updated with challenging puzzles of which you can find answers to on our site! This daily jumble has 5 letters. You can find the answer below.
- n. - A little mass or weight of lead, or the like, attached to a line, and used by builders, etc., to indicate a vertical direction; a plummet; a plumb bob. See Plumb line, below.
- a. - Perpendicular; vertical; conforming the direction of a line attached to a plumb; as, the wall is plumb.
- adv. - In a plumb direction; perpendicularly.
- v. t. - To adjust by a plumb line; to cause to be perpendicular; as, to plumb a building or a wall.
- v. t. - To sound with a plumb or plummet, as the depth of water; hence, to examine by test; to ascertain the depth, quality, dimension, etc.; to sound; to fathom; to test.
- v. t. - To seal with lead; as, to plumb a drainpipe.
Anagrams of BPMULPLUMB
Other Jumbled words from February 09 2019
|The telemarketer with emotional issues had a lot of|