BSCAAU Jumble Answer
Welcome! Here you will find the answer to BSCAAU Daily Jumble Answer! Daily Jumble is one of the most successful games on the web worldwide. Everyday the game is updated with challenging puzzles of which you can find answers to on our site! This daily jumble has 6 letters. You can find the answer below.
- n. - A table or tray strewn with sand, anciently used for drawing, calculating, etc.
- n. - A calculating table or frame; an instrument for performing arithmetical calculations by balls sliding on wires, or counters in grooves, the lowest line representing units, the second line, tens, etc. It is still employed in China.
- n. - The uppermost member or division of the capital of a column, immediately under the architrave. See Column.
- n. - A tablet, panel, or compartment in ornamented or mosaic work.
- n. - A board, tray, or table, divided into perforated compartments, for holding cups, bottles, or the like; a kind of cupboard, buffet, or sideboard.
Anagrams of BSCAAUABACUS
Other Jumbled words from May 04 2021
|The protectors at Buckingham Palace can’t sit down on the job, so they|