BTHIA Jumble Answer
Welcome! Here you will find the answer to BTHIA Daily Jumble Answer! Daily Jumble is one of the most successful games on the web worldwide. Everyday the game is updated with challenging puzzles of which you can find answers to on our site! This daily jumble has 5 letters. You can find the answer below.
- n. - The usual condition or state of a person or thing, either natural or acquired, regarded as something had, possessed, and firmly retained; as, a religious habit; his habit is morose; elms have a spreading habit; esp., physical temperament or constitution; as, a full habit of body.
- n. - The general appearance and manner of life of a living organism.
- n. - Fixed or established custom; ordinary course of conduct; practice; usage; hence, prominently, the involuntary tendency or aptitude to perform certain actions which is acquired by their frequent repetition; as, habit is second nature; also, peculiar ways of acting; characteristic forms of behavior.
- n. - Outward appearance; attire; dress; hence, a garment; esp., a closely fitting garment or dress worn by ladies; as, a riding habit.
- n. - To inhabit.
- n. - To dress; to clothe; to array.
Anagrams of BTHIAHABIT
Other Jumbled words from September 14 2021
|The newly-hatched, worm-like baby beetle needed cleaning because it was so|