CALHUN Jumble Answer
Welcome! Here you will find the answer to CALHUN Daily Jumble Answer! Daily Jumble is one of the most successful games on the web worldwide. Everyday the game is updated with challenging puzzles of which you can find answers to on our site! This daily jumble has 6 letters. You can find the answer below.
- v. i. - To throw, as a lance or dart; to hurl; to let fly.
- v. i. - To strike with, or as with, a lance; to pierce.
- v. i. - To cause to move or slide from the land into the water; to set afloat; as, to launch a ship.
- v. i. - To send out; to start (one) on a career; to set going; to give a start to (something); to put in operation; as, to launch a son in the world; to launch a business project or enterprise.
- v. i. - To move with force and swiftness like a sliding from the stocks into the water; to plunge; to make a beginning; as, to launch into the current of a stream; to launch into an argument or discussion; to launch into lavish expenditures; -- often with out.
- n. - The act of launching.
Anagrams of CALHUNLAUNCH
Other Jumbled words from April 25 2021
|What Mrs. Claus considered his mistakes —|
|This actor would commonly refuse to speak for a whole day to test his self- discipline.|