CATTR Jumble Answer
Welcome! Here you will find the answer to CATTR Daily Jumble Answer! Daily Jumble is one of the most successful games on the web worldwide. Everyday the game is updated with challenging puzzles of which you can find answers to on our site! This daily jumble has 5 letters. You can find the answer below.
- n. - A written discourse or dissertation, generally of short extent; a short treatise, especially on practical religion.
- v. - Something drawn out or extended; expanse.
- v. - A region or quantity of land or water, of indefinite extent; an area; as, an unexplored tract of sea.
- v. - Traits; features; lineaments.
- v. - The footprint of a wild beast.
- v. - Track; trace.
Anagrams of CATTRTRACT
Other Jumbled words from February 19 2019
|Many people saw “Star Wars” multiple times and gave it|