CCEYL Jumble Answer
Welcome! Here you will find the answer to CCEYL Daily Jumble Answer! Daily Jumble is one of the most successful games on the web worldwide. Everyday the game is updated with challenging puzzles of which you can find answers to on our site! This daily jumble has 5 letters. You can find the answer below.
- n. - An imaginary circle or orbit in the heavens; one of the celestial spheres.
- n. - An interval of time in which a certain succession of events or phenomena is completed, and then returns again and again, uniformly and continually in the same order; a periodical space of time marked by the recurrence of something peculiar; as, the cycle of the seasons, or of the year.
- n. - An age; a long period of time.
- n. - An orderly list for a given time; a calendar.
- n. - The circle of subjects connected with the exploits of the hero or heroes of some particular period which have served as a popular theme for poetry, as the legend of Arthur and the knights of the Round Table, and that of Charlemagne and his paladins.
- n. - One entire round in a circle or a spire; as, a cycle or set of leaves.
Anagrams of CCEYLCYCLE
Other Jumbled words from November 20 2023
|The fishing enthusiast invented a new lure and hoped it would —|