CDILH Jumble Answer
Welcome! Here you will find the answer to CDILH Daily Jumble Answer! Daily Jumble is one of the most successful games on the web worldwide. Everyday the game is updated with challenging puzzles of which you can find answers to on our site! This daily jumble has 5 letters. You can find the answer below.
- n. - A son or a daughter; a male or female descendant, in the first degree; the immediate progeny of human parents; -- in law, legitimate offspring. Used also of animals and plants.
- n. - A descendant, however remote; -- used esp. in the plural; as, the children of Israel; the children of Edom.
- n. - One who, by character of practice, shows signs of relationship to, or of the influence of, another; one closely connected with a place, occupation, character, etc.; as, a child of God; a child of the devil; a child of disobedience; a child of toil; a child of the people.
- n. - A noble youth. See Childe.
- n. - A young person of either sex. esp. one between infancy and youth; hence, one who exhibits the characteristics of a very young person, as innocence, obedience, trustfulness, limited understanding, etc.
- n. - A female infant.
Anagrams of CDILHCHILD
Other Jumbled words from July 06 2022
|After seeing what he had picked out to wear to dinner, she had a few —|