CELNIP Jumble Answer
Welcome! Here you will find the answer to CELNIP Daily Jumble Answer! Daily Jumble is one of the most successful games on the web worldwide. Everyday the game is updated with challenging puzzles of which you can find answers to on our site! This daily jumble has 6 letters. You can find the answer below.
- n. - A small, fine brush of hair or bristles used by painters for laying on colors.
- n. - A slender cylinder or strip of black lead, colored chalk, slate etc., or such a cylinder or strip inserted in a small wooden rod intended to be pointed, or in a case, which forms a handle, -- used for drawing or writing. See Graphite.
- n. - Hence, figuratively, an artist's ability or peculiar manner; also, in general, the act or occupation of the artist, descriptive writer, etc.
- n. - An aggregate or collection of rays of light, especially when diverging from, or converging to, a point.
- n. - A number of lines that intersect in one point, the point of intersection being called the pencil point.
- n. - A small medicated bougie.
Anagrams of CELNIPPENCIL
Other Jumbled words from June 24 2019
|The climbers who worked together in an attempt to reach the summit|