CFARS Jumble Answer
Welcome! Here you will find the answer to CFARS Daily Jumble Answer! Daily Jumble is one of the most successful games on the web worldwide. Everyday the game is updated with challenging puzzles of which you can find answers to on our site! This daily jumble has 5 letters. You can find the answer below.
- n. - A cormorant.
- n. - An article of dress of a light and decorative character, worn loosely over the shoulders or about the neck or the waist; a light shawl or handkerchief for the neck; also, a cravat; a neckcloth.
- v. t. - To throw on loosely; to put on like a scarf.
- v. t. - To dress with a scarf, or as with a scarf; to cover with a loose wrapping.
- v. t. - To form a scarf on the end or edge of, as for a joint in timber, metal rods, etc.
- v. t. - To unite, as two pieces of timber or metal, by a scarf joint.
Anagrams of CFARSSCARF
Other Jumbled words from January 18 2020
|For Ringo, replacing Pete Best as the Beatles’ drummer|
|By the time this actress turned 30, she’d already had leading roles on two TV shows.|