CIBKR Jumble Answer
Welcome! Here you will find the answer to CIBKR Daily Jumble Answer! Daily Jumble is one of the most successful games on the web worldwide. Everyday the game is updated with challenging puzzles of which you can find answers to on our site! This daily jumble has 5 letters. You can find the answer below.
- n. - A block or clay tempered with water, sand, etc., molded into a regular form, usually rectangular, and sun-dried, or burnt in a kiln, or in a heap or stack called a clamp.
- n. - Bricks, collectively, as designating that kind of material; as, a load of brick; a thousand of brick.
- n. - Any oblong rectangular mass; as, a brick of maple sugar; a penny brick (of bread).
- n. - A good fellow; a merry person; as, you 're a brick.
- v. t. - To lay or pave with bricks; to surround, line, or construct with bricks.
- v. t. - To imitate or counterfeit a brick wall on, as by smearing plaster with red ocher, making the joints with an edge tool, and pointing them.
Anagrams of CIBKRBRICK
Other Jumbled words from August 03 2021
|After dropping his wife’s favorite mug, he was worried about how he’d|